Things I have learned this week:
1) My husband doesn’t do very well with laying in a hospital bed.
2) I don’t do very well with him laying in a hospital bed either.
3) Newspaper articles take on little personal feeling… until they are about someone you know… or knew. Then they become either word bouquets or word weapons. Unfortunately there are more weapons.
4) Some people can and do work very hard to make big changes. Even those people you think will never change.
5) I’m weaker than I thought I was. And stronger than I thought I was.
It’s been THAT kind of week. I’m glad it’s almost over. My friend posted today on his facebook “God’s grace is enough.” In weeks like this, I’m SO glad it is.by